Event Sales Terms and Conditions
- Registrations for events are sold subject to following conditions:
- Once confirmed, event sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations for any reason
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to adherence to dress code
- Suitable and valid identification must be provided to front desk personnel. All members must be over 21 to attend The Cottage events. Failure to produce valid identification may result in non-admittance to the event.
- Event registrations cannot be re-sold or transferred to anyone
- Event registration MUST be used on the date for which it was purchased. No refunds for no-shows.
The Cottage is committed to a quality service and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the information contained on its website. THE COTTAGE does not, however, give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information on its website. Similarly, the information on the website is of a general nature and THE COTTAGE does not warrant that the information is appropriate to any particular set of circumstances. THE COTTAGE and its employees and agents accept no liability of any description whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any information obtained from the website or reliance on it. Information transferred to or from this website may be intercepted or changed by another party.
It is the responsibility of the user to make their own assessment of the information and verify it by direct communication with THE COTTAGE.